CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 165, 166, 167 & 168

I am catching up from being gone all weekend.  I had the opportunity to take part in a relationship class that the base was offering. It's more for couples but it was great for me. Alot of self discovery.  The Base paid for our hotel, all our food and the had childcare all day.  It was great!  The kids loved it and I loved the break!

Friday night we went swimming in the pool and man for being inside it was COLD!  The kids didn't mind though.

Saturday it was so beautiful around here that after the classes got out for the day we headed to Lucy Park to have some fun.  Then after that we went to dinner with some great friends.  Tried out Fuzzy Tacos.  Okay this place is a hidden treasure!  IT was YUMMY! Definitely will be eating there a little more often! LOL

After dinner it was time for the pool again.  This time I bought Laurel a swimming suit that had a floaty in it.  GREAT idea! Thanks Dani!  At first laurel hated it but then she got used it and just loved it.

Sunday was a great day as well.  We had a great devotional by Jason Klodnick and then we were able to take the sacrament.  After classes got out we came home.  It was nice to be home but the kids were like we don't want to go.  So I am thinking that maybe every few months we will just take a weekend and go to a hotel to enjoy some time away! LOL

Overall the weekend was so wonderful and I am so glad that I got the invite to go. Michael and I will be attending the the seminar when he comes home. 

Today was difficult getting everyone going.  We were all a little tired.  But for the most part the day went great!

The kids day will be better tomorrow since school just got cancelled.  We are supposed to have snow tomorrow. We will see!

0 comments: