CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 169 & 170

What a week we have had.  On Tuesday Morning we woke up to 5 inches of SNOW!  Plus 2 inches of ice!  The kids had no school for Tuesday, Wednesday and now Thursday!  The only bad thing about this all this snow is the fact that it brought very COLD temps with it.  It was -12 this morning when we woke up.  That is not fun.

Yesterday we just cleaned house and then just got some much needed stuff done around here.  Had no where to go which was really nice.  Did a little crafting which was so nice for a change.


Today (Wednesday) We just hung around.  Watching TV all day. I really need a treadmill.  I don't even want to get on the scale at all.   Anyways, the kids were awesome today and I got to make some decorations for Valentines day.  Hoping to do the same tomorrow.   We did venture outside for a little bit but MAN IT WAS COLD!  We may make a venture out tomorrow too but I have to find something to put in the back of the truck.  Keep it from slipping and sliding. LOL

This is my project that I was making today.  If you want to see how to make it. I will be posting it step by step on here.  It's really easy and VERY CUTE!

0 comments: