Today has been so much more calmer than last week started out to be. LOL Got up this morning and finished moving things around from last night. I moved the computer out of my bedroom and into the living room. It was for two purposes. 1. To watch the kids as they play on the computer 2. Keep my bedroom from coming the trash zone of America.
Once I got my room cleaned it was on to the pool. It's had alage on the bottom of it so I had to get in there and vaccum it out. Such a yucky mess! I just hope that I got it all. Have been checking on it all day and it's almost back to being able to swim in it. Hopefully tomorrow we can. The kids have been dying too! So have I! LOL
After lunch the Samuel and Melody went over to Annie Baxter's house and made Banana bread with Holly and Scott. They had so much fun and brought home a load to share.
While they were gone I tackled the hall closet that seems to be the closet that everything is in. So I reorganized it and it looks so much cleaner. The kids even noticed. That's a great shock!
Had fun chatting with Michael tonight on Skype. The kids love talking and seeing him. I do too. It makes it all that much easier. Although times around here are crazy but it's so fun to watch them all interact with him. We have come to love our time to have family prayer, scriptures and Family Home Evening over the internet. Gotta love the technology we have now days.

0 comments:
Post a Comment