CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 18

Well I can tell that yesterday I must have been really tired for the fact that I put Day 11 instead of Day 17. LOL

Today was one of those days around here that you just didn't want to do anything.  A very lazy day.  I did clean the pool again today. Got the stuff off the bottom of the pool.  Hopefully we can swim in it tomorrow.  Today was amazing cool. The kids and I were outside for the most part of the day.  Jumping or just swinging. 

Samuel had a water fight with his friends in the front yard, across the street and back.  I am so glad that he has finally made some really good friends.  He is really excited about starting football, soccer and school.  I think he is the most excited about starting band.  He is going to play the trombone.  Very excited.  Me I am not looking forward to the running here and there. But hey I will do it!

I cut my foot yesterday while cleaning the pool and today it's all red. I really hope it doesn't spread more than it has.  If so I will be making a trip to the Dr this week.  Not fun.  I am tired of the Dr's office.

Not really all that much happened around here today. Which was a much needed break!

0 comments: