CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 19

Today was just a lazy day around here. Not much happened other than we got some rain finally.  It rained for like 2 hrs.  WE really needed it!  We seem to get all of our rain at once around here. So that rain was great.  There has been storms around us everyday but they just seems to skip over us. LOL

We finally got to swim in the pool again.  Although I need to get a better vacuum for the bottom of the pool.  The one we have broken so the suction is not all that great.

I did get some great news on my end today.  I have friend that her husband just got picked to do the AFPAK Hands program!  I am so excited!  I guess I shouldn't say that but to know that I have someone that will be going through the same thing brings great comfort to me.  Now I am just hoping that we get stationed together!  It would be like old times and we both could help each other out so much!  It's kinda of lonely being the only one with no husband around.  You live in a different world. I sure dont' know how single parents handle what they do.  A job, a family and all the responsibilities.  Anyways, back to the subject at hand, My friends husband will be probably be in the class right behind Michael. We are so crossing our fingers that they get to work together and then our families can be stationed together as well.

The kids are doing pretty good. Three of us have dentist appointments tomorrow.  Sarah gets here 1st visit to the Dentist.  I am pretty excited but I think she is a little scared.  I have been trying to talk with her and pump her up. I sure hope she doesn't have a fit.

Like I said today was pretty boring other than it rained!

0 comments: