CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 4

Today was just one of those days around here.  Kids running and screaming, Toys flying, water on the floor and it's just plain to hot to be outside.  Wish our pool was fixed. Ugh!  The part should be here any day.  Isn't that what they told us last week and the week before.  We shall see if I get the part.

Anyways, I woke up a little late today so when I got out to run it was already a little hot.  But I pressed on and got my mile.  Tomorrow I am going to try for the full two miles. I need to start upping my mileage so that I can burn fat. LOL  I am quite impressed with myself though.  I love to run.  Now if you were to ask me that a year ago I would have laughed in your face.  I am glad that I made the decision I did.

Came home to all the kids being awake and hungry.  That's when all the fun starts. One wants pancakes, the other wants cereal, this one wants toast. Why can't they all just have the same thing? 

Melody had her friend Piper come over. It's been quite the interesting day around here.  She is very nice and very helpful. But she doesn't like a lot of things.  I am glad that I make my kids get things that are healthy.  Like Veggies! We love veggies around here! Melody and her Friend were playing dress up today.  They looked pretty funny!

Samuel is the money making machine around here lately. This kid keeps getting little jobs from all our neighbors. I think it's great.  Teaches him some responsibility.  Our neighbors have him mowing their lawn. Today the realtor came and asked him to take the trash out and put them back.  He is becoming very responsible when he wants to be.

Sarah is by far having the hardest time with Michael being gone.  She kept saying to me all day today.  I miss my daddy.  It got worse when she found picture of Michael and I.  She said to me, There's my dad, I love him and miss him.  Mom, that is you.  Your wearing a pink dress! She also tells everyone that her daddy is in Virgina.  But it doesn't sound like that.  Gotta work with her on that. Tonight Sarah was getting ready for bed and she put some shorts on her head like a wig. She says look at me mom, I'm a short head.  Take a picture of me so you can show Daddy.  It was too cute!

Laurel is still being silly little Laurel.  Tonight while taking a bath she got out, climbed up on the toilet and looked like she was going to sit on it. OH NO! She sat in it with her feet in the water bowl.  LOL This girl is so funny. 

For me, I am doing good. Just trying to stay busy.  I have been trying to clean my room all day and got it almost done.  Gotta haul out the trash and take some things to the garage.  But of the most part it's clean and I can start using my scrap desk to do things again.

Well the kids are having a sleep over tonight and they show no signs of going to bed.  So it's off to get them to bed so I can get to bed.  I really need to be in bed before now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sherrie,

Your such a WONDERFUL Mom! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I would LOVE to assist you in anything you want or need to make your life easier!

Love your blog!
Love,
Melissa B :)

Unknown said...

Sherrie, your strength amazes me. I can barely deal with one day of my 2 alone.. and you have four. I have had temper tantrums, screaming hateful words and promises it will never happen again. I think I might start a little bible group with them. Read them some scripture and see what they get out of it. Hopefully it will be helpful...who knows.