CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 16

Today has been much better!  Hopefully I can get this post before the computer goes out again.  It will have to go back into the shop.  Anyways, Church was wonderful today.  The talk in Sacrament meeting were on Adversity.  Boy I needed the uplifting after this past week.  It helped me remember that the Lord will only give us what we can handle.  After yesterday I gave up.  I was in tears and telling Michael that I was done.  Didn't know if I could do this.  But after today being reminded that if I pray and seek the atonement of Jesus Christ the Lord will Strength me for these trials that lay around the corner for me and the kids.  I need to just remember that I need to lean on him when I am weak and he will make me strong.

A couple of months ago Sister Lunt gave this talk and today it was brought up again in the talks in Sacrament.  The talk is called Come What May, and LOVE IT! It was given by Elder Wirthlin in the October 2008 conference.  You can read it HERE. He talks about 4 things we need to remember to do.  I love this talk with all my heart. I think I will hold this talk close to my heart and refer to it often to remember what i need to do over these next few months and year.

May you find strength in the talk as well and Come What may and LOVE IT!

1 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I absolutely love that talk! I'm sad I missed church yesterday. Sounds like it was a great Sunday!

We are starting to feel a little better around here so please let me know if I can do anything for you.