After getting my run in and clean the house picked up we headed into the base pool with the Warnocks! They are such and awesome family and we are so going to miss them. We were a little late so we ended up not getting to hang with them for too long but enough time to chat. Sarah and Laurel has a blast swimming. Sarah hung on the sides of the pool at the 3 ft end and was content. Laurel was content on having either Samuel or Melody haul her around the pool or hang in her floaty. I was going to get in but I got to talking with Colby and Heatherly and before you knew it was time for us to go. That's okay I didn't really want to get in anyways. LOL After the Warnock's left we were hanging with the Ricks. Melody and Alison get along very well and Samuel and Jared do too.
When we got home from swimming GUESS what was waiting on the doorstep? That's right the part for the pool! YEAH! So after unloading the car and putting Sarah and Laurel down for their naps. I headed out to fix the pump. I got it all put together and it works without leaking. Although one of the hoses is leaking now and I may have to run into Leslie's tomorrow and see if they have a new hose for it. Not sure. I am going to play with it a bit more. But the biggest thing is getting the pool to turn from green to clear now. I have added a lot of chemicals to that pool so hopefully when we wake up in the morning it will be all clear. We shall see.
I had enrichment meeting at my house tonight to plan our meeting for August. We are going to be doing a service Auction! It's going to be so much fun. I am really excited for this. I gotta come up with some posters and handouts for it so that will be what my project is for tomorrow and Saturday.
We got to chat with Michael again using Skype. It was so cute to see the kids in here just chatting away with him. Samuel and Melody chatted and then it was time for bed for them. Then it was Sarah's turn. She chatted with Michael for quite some time. It was very cute until the end when Michael asked her for a kiss. She got really sad and said, I can't kiss you! Made both Michael and I cry. Moments like theses are the hardest.
I am really looking forward to the next couple of days. We dont' have anything planned and it's time to just stay home and relax. Hoping to relax in the pool tomorrow! Next week will be crazy because it's football sign ups and then Missoula Children's Play. Samuel and Melody are so excited and can hardly wait.

0 comments:
Post a Comment