CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 7

It's hard to believe that a week ago today we were watching Michael run around packing his bags. It just seems like yesterday that he was here.

Today was a lazy but kinda of crazy day.  Things were going good. The kids were all playing good until Sarah slammed Laurel's fingers in the hall closet. Poor thing her finger is all swollen, red and was bleeding. Ended up rushing her into the clinic to tell me that everything is fine.  She may loose the fingernail but all is good.

Other than that things today were pretty mild.  Tonight's it's extra quiet around here.  The kids are in bed and Melody is at a sleep over.  Just trying to finish up the laundry while it's not so hot outside.  The weather for the next few days is suppose to be crazy they are talking 108 and higher.  Glad that I got the pool fixed! We will be using it. LOL

Tonight I am cutting it short. I am so tired that I am headed to bed in a few.  Here's to tomorrow! 

0 comments: