The Big News around the house today was it's was Sarah's 4th Birthday! It's hard to believe that she is already 4. Time has flown by so fast and she has grown into such a sweet girl! All she wanted for her birthday was a Princess Dress for Church, A puppy and everything to be PINK! She got all those! We started our morning sharing her birthday with her Daddy over Skype! What a great way to start the morning. She was peachy all day and enjoyed her toys.
I think we are going to celebrate birthdays in the mornings from now on. No more begging for the festives to happen! LOL
Had to take the car back to get the last part fix on it and then called and said that there was something else wrong with it. UGH! Oh well needed to be fixed right? Ended up costing me over 1200.00 to get it all fixed. Not bad but yet I could do alot with that money! LOL Like pay a bill almost off! LOL
My friend Carmen came to my rescue today. She played taxi for me. LOL Thank a bunch Carmen! I owe you dinner! We have been swapping digital scrapping goodies. She came over and we swapped out what was on my computer and what was on her computer. Can't wait to play with all the goodies! While she was here she contacted a friend of hers that works for Direct Tv and was asking about my order to see when they were coming out to put in all the new equipment. They said oh we arent' coming out till tomorrow. LOL Oh Okay! A couple hours later I get a call from Kevin saying he was going to be here between 4 and 5 to install all of it. OKAY? So I told him what I had found out earlier and he said he was coming today to do it. So I said alright! He got her can get it all finished by 6. I know have 2 DVR's again! YAY! LOCAL CHANNELS! DOULBE YAY! I know can watch my favorite shows and record them again! YAY!!!!
Sarah for dinner tonight wanted Pizza for dinner. That's what she choose for her Birthday Dinner. It was YUMMY! After dinner we had Basketball practice. So nice to finally have that since it's been cancelled for the last week. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can finish out the season time.
Came home and it was bed time. I think I am going to head to bed because last night I was up till midnight decorating a cake! It was nice but man I am tired tonight. Along with being cranky! I think my new name is Mrs. Crankie PANTS!


0 comments:
Post a Comment