Why is that there much always be that child that challenges everything? Takes the path that is so much harder. It just makes you wonder why when you have taught them from the time they were little which way to go they have to wonder down that path.
Went Visiting Teaching this morning. Had a wonderful visit with Kayla and Nick. They are such a sweet family. After Visiting with them had to pick Sarah up from school and we headed down to get my weekly shots. I am wondering if my iron is low again. They bruise me every time I get them. Especially this one lady she does it all the time. Guess I will boost up my potassium. See if that helps.
After getting my shots we ran to Kohl's to return something things and exchange some items. Then headed to Walmart to pick up a few things.
Came home and worked on the my Primary stuff. Trying to figure out what to do for the next month and for Sunday. The girls fell asleep on the way home. No wait only Sarah fell asleep. Laurel didn't. Tried to get her to go down and she was crying by the door, MOMMY! MOMMY!, Where are you Mommy? Are you there? MOMMY? So I gave up and let her out. Hoping she would go to bed earlier. YAY RIGHT!
Was waiting for the kids to get home from school when I got some phone calls from Mel and Erika. I missed them because I was on the phone. When I realized i text them and to come to find out. Some guy had been following them! Erika's Brother went and found them and brought them part way home. I went and got them the rest of the way home. So from now on I will be going to get them or walking them home. Should start to warm up so it won't hurt at all. LOL
Took Dinner to Shelby tonight. Poor Girl has been running ragged all week and then got sick over the weekend.
Came home and we had a good dinner and family home Evening.
Just wish kids would listen sometimes. It makes days hard when they choose that different road.

0 comments:
Post a Comment