Today was a good day! NO Major Drama around her or at least that I can't think of. LOL
No really today was a good day. It started off that we actually got up and had prayer and Scriptures. I have figured out the fighting issue between Samuel and Melody. Just keep them separated. We will see how long it last.
Then I got to go to the gym today. Started out a Little rough with Laurel. She has been really clingy for a long time. Crying, wanting me to hold her, throwing a tantrum. So glad that there was only one other person in the room today and I was able to just let her cry it out. I was able to put in 2.25 miles on the treadmill and then 17 minutes on the bike. Thank goodness I needed it!
Came home and chatted with Michael for a bit on the computer and then it was time to get Sarah from school. As we were leaving to go and get her the Mailman stopped me to say there was a a package on the steps. YAY! Got Sarah and came home. There was the package from Michael.
He is now forgiven for not sending flowers on Valentines Day! This is what he sent.
It is a beautiful blanket and pillow shams! It's silver and purple! The pictures do not do this justice at all. It absolutely beautiful!
After getting kids down for a nap and finally getting set up for my cricut, I was able to get some words cut out and finish a project that I have been working for a few weeks. I liked how it turned out but not really happy with it. I think I need to make a few changes to it before I will like it. I will post pictures when I finish it.
Had to run a few errands before taking Mel to her last cheer practice. I am so glad that it's almost over. It's been nice to have something to keep us busy but it seems like every night we have something. I will be glad that our weeks will get back to normal around here for a little while.
Well I am off to bed. I am so excited about tomorrow. I get to go to the temple! YEAH! I haven't been since Michael and I went in November. It's a much need time tomorrow. Too bad they are always hurry up there and hurry home trips but they are well worth it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment