Sorry that I haven't posted anything the past two days. Thursday was crazy busy around here. I think I have got the Spring Cleaning BUG! I have been busy organizing things like crazy. I bought a new bookcase this past week and our good Friends Ron and Carmen went and so gladly went and picked it up for me. I thought it would fit all our movies and books in it. OH NO! I was totally wrong! As you can see!
It took me all week to get this done! It was a mess! But I sure like it now and the kids can access the books and enjoy them.
Friday was crazy as well. Samuel burned his thumb at school on mashed potatoes! Poor kid. I thought it was just a little blister but not his whole thumb is burned. He said he had picked up the container of potatoes and was setting it on the tray and his hand accidentally slip and his thumb went into the potatoes. They must have been really fresh potatoes. His thumb is really red and I think he is going to have a huge blister. We have been putting burn cream on it so hopefully it will heal just fine.
Today has been busy as usual. Samuel left this morning to go to a Merit Badge College. He got one all the way done and has one he needs to complete. He needs to met with someone that is Chemist and do some research. Then he will be on his way. The girls and I cleaned the house until it was time to head to Mel's game that she needed to cheer at. Before then we went to Kohl's and bought me some clothes. Wanted some shirts and wanted to look at some jewelry. After Mel's game we came home and finished cleaning up the house. Tonight as a family we watched a couple of movies. Laurel was being so funny. She wanted somewhere to sit. So she chose to sit on my water bottle! She actually sat on it for awhile! LOL
Sarah and Laurel posed for a picture really quick as well! They are so cute! Laurel cracks me up!

0 comments:
Post a Comment