I found a spinner at Dollar Tree that had 8 spots on it.
We sang these songs:
1. I will Follow God's Plan
2. If I listen with my Heart Vs1
3. Book Of Mormon Stories
4. I am A Child of God Vs2
5. Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
6. If I Listen with My heart Vs 2
7. Popcorn Popping
8. If I Listen with my heart Vs3
I picked a child and had them come up and spin. It was suppose to be pick a class and then they could pick an item for their teacher. But it ended up that the kids were all so great singers that I had to pick each class. They LOVE IT!
Our Teachers are the best spirited people! Here's the Proof!
Love working with them. My daughter suggested that next time we use the Primary Presidency or The Bishopric!



0 comments:
Post a Comment